When new updates come in free fire: What’s the most recent new update for Garena Free Fire, we hear you yell, please? To provide an answer to that question, then, is the purpose of this tutorial. Due to the fact that the battle royale shooter receives updates on a schedule that is close to one month apart, each one of them is typically quite substantial and packed with interesting new features. It’s only natural that you’ll grow enthusiastic for the next update to Garena Free Fire, especially given how frequently the game is updated.
When new updates come in free fire
In order to make this tutorial as helpful as possible, we are going to compile a comprehensive list of all of the most recent Garena Free Fire updates. If you are interested in what is going to happen next, you should bookmark this page and check back frequently since we intend to update it as frequently as we acquire new information on what the Garena team is working on.
We will arrange it in the order of the most current Garena Free Fire-new update to ensure that you do not have to scroll down an excessive amount of the page in order to reach the section that is most relevant to your interests. Because we are kind and generous by nature.
OB34 RAMPAGE UPDATE – MAY 25
On May 25, Garena Free Fire received its most recent update, which included a number of new features and improvements. You may always visit the official website of Garena to view the complete patch notes; however, we have included an overview of the most important changes below.
- Improvements have been made to the airdrop system. Pending airdrops will now be displayed on the map, and the airdrop light signal will gradually dim after a case has been opened. In addition to this, rare airdrops now have a stronger glow than standard loot, which will allow you to make more informed decisions regarding whether or not it is worthwhile to participate in the raid.
- You now have the ability to pin locations on the map, enemies, and weapons, which will allow you to more efficiently organize your battles.
- Craftland – You may now make maps in all versions of Garena. The developers have added a new smaller map template as well as a spawn point for the zombie horde, which will allow you to make some incredibly chaotic and unique locales.
- The number of spectators required for Wolfrahh’s limelight ability has been reduced from six to three, making it easier to pull off the move during a match. Additionally, the guaranteed limb damage has been replaced with an ability that allows the player to perform a headshot.
- The healing heartbeat ability that Dimitri possesses has been modified such that you no longer lose more health when moving freely while recuperating from an injury.
- The bullet beats ability of D-Bee has been modified such that the character’s firing speed is now the same regardless of which weapon is being used.
- The amount of time it takes for Chrono and Kenta’s special moves to go out of cooldown has risen slightly.
- The duration of Xanye’s attacks that deal shield damage has been reduced from 15 seconds to six, but the cooldown time has been cut in half, and the amount of damage they deal has been greatly increased.
NEW WEAPON AND WEAPON ADJUSTMENTS
- M24: The M24 is a new sniper rifle that has been added to the game. It has a respectable rate of fire and a great range, making it ideal for taking down far-off opponents.
- Improvements have been made to a number of weapons. The armor penetration of the SCAR and the GROZA have both been increased by 8%, while the capacity of the treatment sniper’s magazine has been increased by 100%.
- Debuffs to the weapons The M79 has had a considerable debuff applied to both its damage and its explosion range percentage. The M14 has had a similar but less significant treatment.
OB32 ILLUMINATE UPDATE – JANUARY 19
- On January 19, Garena released the most recent update to Free Fire, which was OB32.
- Skyler, Olivia, Xayne, and Max all gain bonuses that improve their character management, while Maxim’s gluttony skill receives a re-balancing that was much required.
- It is now possible to play in the Hangar and Nurek Dam regions of Bermuda. The Katulistiwa, Mars Electric, and Mill areas will be updated to include fewer vacant battlegrounds in the near future.
- The Charger Buster shotgun is now playable in the game, giving players access to a weapon with a significant amount of damage potential. Other weapons have also been updated, with the latest version of the SMG having a shorter range than previous versions, and rifles having their damage increased.
In addition to this, you will notice several improvements to the game’s quality of life, such as the addition of human targets to the training fields, new vests that provide protection from explosives, and an expanded selection of airdrop weaponry.
THE ALPINE MAP – JANUARY 1
On the first day of the new year, January 1, 2022, Free Fire will launch its brand-new Alpine map.
- On ‘New Age Day,’ which is January 1, the highly awaited permanent Alpine terrain will be released alongside important collectibles and in-game events that have never been seen before.
- Players that log in on the first of the year can look forward to acquiring the new Yeti pet in their inventory.
- Fans have the opportunity to explore the newly added map through an immersive springtime experience from now until New Age Day.
Prepare yourselves, Free Fire Survivors, for New Age Day on the first of January 2022! Free Fire’s New Age Campaign will reach an exciting finish when it unveils its new, permanent spring-themed Alpine area accompanying limited-time activities and tasks. This will come after weeks of blizzardous content and hard-won battles in the cold.
Starting today, players will be able to get a sneak peek of the new spring map by participating in an immersive experience at Free Fire Winterland. Additionally, players will be able to unlock mini adventures as they explore different zones in the game.
Fight your way through the newly ranked season of New Age, and score some rare treasures along the way!
Survivors who are interested in enhancing their Free Fire experience and testing their talents within the strange terrain of Alpine Map will no longer have to wait; the new map will be available to Survivors on January 1st.
By taking part in in-game matches, Survivors will have the opportunity to collect over one hundred Magic Cube Fragments. These fragments can be traded in at the Magic Cube Exchange Store for unique goodies. In addition, once players have accumulated sufficient New Age tokens, they will be able to exchange those tokens for a variety of time-limited bundles, such as the Winter Icerunner outfit bundle, which will be available for redemption in the New Age primary activity’s exchange store. In addition, those who log in on January 1 will be given their very own Yeti pet, which may be used in combat against other players.
A new island for the Survivors to investigate and find out more about.
As of the first of the year, avid players of Free Fire will be able to investigate every nook and cranny of Alpine, as the location will then be a permanent part of the game. Alpine is an island located in the south, and it was once a fishing village before it was converted into a military stronghold during the winter war. During this time, Team Elite engaged in a fierce battle against the villains Mr. Red and Yeti over the missing energy core.